The Coldwater Public Library offers internet access to patrons.
- The Coldwater Public Library is not responsible for content available on the internet.
- Patrons must have a library card and sign in at the circulation desk.
- Children under the age of eight (8) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Patrons under 18 must have an agreement form signed by parent or guardian to use the internet.
- A time limit of 30 minutes will be enforced if other patrons are waiting to use the public computers.
- The library reserves the right to revoke patron computer privileges if the patron fails to comply with library policies.